Red Dragon Rampage Red Dragon Rampage

Meh.

The genre has been done many times before. The art was good. The coding and execution were bad.

Tasty Planet Tasty Planet

Awesoem Game

Naaaaa na na na nah nah naaaaa na na Katamari Damacyyyyyyy~

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

Excellent

Great art, funny as hell concept. I actually jumped over his gun the first time and wondered why I couldn't shoot, nice touch XD

I-smel responds:

lol someone actually did this

Hurry up bob!!! Hurry up bob!!!

9/10

My only complaint would be the repetitiveness, the addictive edge is good but it could be increased with achievements, the like. Good graphics, the usual 8-bit style.

I think Bob should really talk to his union about unsafe workplace hazards.

Solipskier Solipskier

Excellent

Great graphics, style and originality. To anyone with the "music turn off glitch" do note that at 70mph his headphones fly off, TURNING OFF THE MUSIC. Extra kudos for thinking of that, developer!

Big Pixel Zombies Big Pixel Zombies

Excellent

Good powerup system, good detection, the whole package. The only thing was automatic setup, which didn't work very well considering the zombies chase behind you. Other than that, nice game!

Recoil 1.3 Recoil 1.3

Good Game

Don't get me wrong- the game is very well presented and is cleaned and without error. My only peev is the control system, I realize this is central to the game but it was just a little too finicky for me. 8/10 for the obvious effort that went into the game. It's just personal opinion!

Sketchbook Sketchbook

Oh wow.

Such a lot of time and effort put into this. Very nice "Abience" music and you drawings are great! Keep up the good work.

Coin Hunt Coin Hunt

Not Bad.

A fun little 2 minute game, but it's a little basic.

Penguin the Ice-breaker Penguin the Ice-breaker

Meh.

Good graphics and the collision is fine, but the idea is nothing new. It needs something to make ti stand out from the numerous games just like it. 7/10 for the effort though.