Can you Diglett? Can you Diglett?

It has it's own quirks.

Really nice job here! The audio and animation was decent but didn't take away from the movie too badly. Also, you had some original jokes in there like the bulging pinky muscle which was pretty good. My review was hanging around a 6 or 7 BUT THEN,
THE DANCE AT THE END. AWESOME IN A CAN.

Fulpitude Fulpitude

Nice job

"Too much frame by frame required, sorry"

I lol'ed

Folding Cranes Folding Cranes

Excellent

Really out there animation, good music choice. If I may inquire, what are the green and red origami figures made in the background?

TheBoogley responds:

all three of those background pieces come together to make a kangaroo, but it looks pretty cheap and distracting so I kept them separate as abstract shapes and focussed on the crane

Ryu: Then and Now Ryu: Then and Now

Funny!

Awesome as usual! Just because it's short doesn't mean that face at the end wasn't priceless XD

Maximillion Bagsworth Maximillion Bagsworth

Excellent all around!

The animation was very good, I like how you incorporated different camera angles. The jokes were funny and not forced upon you and you were able to keep it up through the entire flash. You, sir, can go very far with skills like this.

HOOOOOOOOOO-

Two Persepctives II Two Persepctives II

Very nice!

Excellent animation, decent storyline and a great cartoon-y style. Feel sorry for the guy at the end though O.O

Pen Sexucation Pen Sexucation

Well done

Nice job on the music and animation, but I can't give you a complete 10 because I just saw a picture with this exact joke. Like, I mean exactly the same. Still though, you went to the effort for this so you deserve a good score.

Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

Lol

Excellent music, excellent writing, the only thing that could use a little improvement was the voice acting (just separate the voices a little, they sound okay but they're kinda similar.)

Also, nice job with the equation XD
The line in the fraction was a square root... that would make me go WTF as well.

You Need A Health Bar! You Need A Health Bar!

Okay.

It is an okay flash and the concept was original. But just like everyone else I'm going to have to say you need more work put into the animation and a lot better sound quality.

:3 Like a Boss :3 Like a Boss

Be Honest

Yeah sure, its a funny song. But considering we all know you didn't write it and it looks like you spent 5 seconds on each slide, this is shit. Put some effort into it next time.